CCA182 Jun 13-14, 2017 | PowerFlex 750-Series Configuration and Startup
Tuition: $1,300 Course Length: 2 days: Tuesday-Wednesday 8:30am-4:30pm
REGISTRATION DEADLINE : June 3, 2017
Upon completion of this course, given a wired PowerFlex 750-Series drive (PowerFlex 753 or PowerFlex 755) and AC motor, you will be able to start up the drive and configure drive parameters to meet application needs. Throughout the course, you will have the chance to use a variety of hardware and software tools, including: A6 LCD HIM, Connected Components Workbench™ software, DriveExecutive™ software. After each demonstration, you will be given exercises that offer extensive hands-on practice using a PowerFlex 753 or PowerFlex 755 drive.
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for individuals who need to configure and start up PowerFlex 750-Series drives.
- Verifying PowerFlex 750-Series Drive Installation
- Locating and Modifying PowerFlex 750-Series Drive Data Using the A6 HIM
- Configuring EtherNet/IP Communications Adapter for a PowerFlex 750-Series Drive
- Locating and Modifying PowerFlex 750-Series Drive Data Using Drive Software
- Starting Up a PowerFlex 750-Series Drive
- Interpreting PowerFlex 750-Series Control Block Diagrams
- Controlling PowerFlex 750-Series Drive Operation
- Creating a DeviceLogix Program in a PowerFlex 750-Series Drive
Throughout this course, you will have the opportunity to practice the skills you have learned through a variety of hands-on exercises:
- Exercises focus on the skills introduced in each lesson.
- Exercises are performed on a PowerFlex 750-Series workstation.
- Exercises are performed in class using both wired drives and unmounted, non-functioning drives.
Next Learning Level
Once you have mastered the skills covered in this course, you will have the knowledge and skills necessary to attend the next level of PowerFlex 750-Series training. In particular, this course will benefit those students enrolling in the PowerFlex 750-Series Configuration for an Integrated Architecture System course (Course No. CCA18x).