CCP298: Studio 5000 Logix Designer Level 1: CompactLogix Fundamentals and Troubleshooting
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to troubleshoot a previously operational CompactLogix™ system and restore normal operation.
In this course you will develop and practice these skills by:
• Learning basic concepts and terminology used with:
– CompactLogix system hardware
– Studio 5000 Logix Designer® application
• Practicing a systematic strategy for diagnosing and troubleshooting problems:
– Faulty/malfunctioning field devices
– Controller, I/O, or other hardware issues
– Electrical Noise
– Configuration issues
• Performing hands-on exercises
All Logix5000™ systems use the same control engine; therefore, tasks are similar. You will see applicable references for other systems.