Studio 5000 Logix Designer Level 2: Basic Ladder Logic Programming Course Description
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to troubleshoot a previously
operational ControlLogix system and restore normal operation.
You will have the opportunity to develop and practice these skills by:
• Learning basic concepts and terminology used with:
- ControlLogix system hardware
- Studio 5000 Logix Designer application
Practicing a systematic strategy for diagnosing and troubleshooting problems:
- Configuration issues
- Electrical noise
- Faulty/malfunctioning field devices
- Controller, I/O or other hardware issues
• Performing hands-on exercises
All Logix5000 systems use the same control engine; therefore, tasks are similar.
You will see applicable references for other systems.
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for individuals who need to maintain and troubleshoot
a ControlLogix system – but have no current working experience with