CCV204-A: FactoryTalk View ME and PanelView Plus Programming Course Description
After completing this course, given a computer with FactoryTalk® View
Machine Edition (ME) software and a PanelView™ Plus 7 terminal, you should
be able to produce an operational application running on the terminal.
During class, you will practice the following hands-on skills:
• Prepare a PanelView Plus 7 terminal for operation
• Create a new application and run it on a terminal
• Create, configure, and animate graphic objects on graphic displays
• Configure security for granting/restricting access to certain
graphic displays or for rights to perform certain actions
• Create and configure messages and alarms for alerting
operators to changes in a process.
Who Should Attend
Individuals who need to create FactoryTalk ME applications for use on a
PanelView Plus terminal should attend this course.