Industrial Controls Update - December 2020
Stay in the know about the latest new products and tools offered by Rockwell Automation for sensor, safety, and industrial controls. Read our December 2020 components update below.
855F Product Lifecycle Announcement
The 855F 70mm Preassembled Tower Light will be discontinued on June 30, 2021 We are recommending that all 855F applications be migrated over to the new 856T product line. This is considered a Functional Replacement. The new 856T offers modern LED technology, control of up to 7 levels in the stack light, and more flexible mounting options. The new 856T is available for purchase as individual pieces or as a pre-configured arrangement.
SafeZone™ Safety Laser Scanners
- Offers 190° or 270° scan angles
- Provides 2 m, 3 m, 4 m, or 5 m (6.56 ft., 9.84 ft., 13.12 ft., or 16.4 ft.) safety field ranges
- Includes configurable resolutions 30...150 mm (1.18...5.9 in.)
- Provides configurable restart delay
- Offers horizontal or vertical mounting
440P 30 mm Metal Safety Limit Switches
- Large selection of actuator heads
- Positive operation, forced disconnection of contacts
- Snap-action or slow break before make contact blocks
- Multiple contact configurations
- Conforms to EN 50041, EN 1088, EN 60947–5–1, EN 292 and EN 60204–1
- Safety limit switches are designed for position limit control in applications such as sliding guard doors and moving machine beds
Reach out to our team to learn more about the latest industrial controls.