Panduit® VeriSafe™ Absence of Voltage Tester (AVT) 2.0
The Panduit VeriSafe AVT 2.0 has all of the VeriSafe 1.0 features, plus network connectivity, a battery-free option, expanded ratings, and it can initiate from multiple locations.
The VeriSafe AVT automates an otherwise manual, dangerous process. A handheld tester requires equipment to be open exposing the operator to electrical current. The VeriSafe AVT 2.0 reduces human error, cuts test time in half (from 20 to 10 seconds), and eliminates human exposure to hazards.
What is an AVT?
An absence of voltage tester, or AVT, is a permanently-mounted tester used to verify a circuit is de-energized. The VeriSafe AVT tests for the absence of voltage in low voltage electrical enclosures.
AVTs reduce the likelihood and serverity of exposure to electrical hazards by:
- Reducing errors from inadequately rated portable testers
- Automating the test process
- Reducing human errors
- Improving efficiency
Other related solutions
- Insulation piercing connectors provide an efficient and regulatory compliant method for VeriSafe installations
- Access Control Kit installed with the VeriSafe AVT takes lockout-tagout to the next level – locking the enclosure until a de-energized state is verified
- VeriSafe AVT is also pre-installed in retrofit enclosures for brownfield applications that have challenging space constraints
Reach out to us to get the VeriSafe 2.0 on your equipment!