Revamp Your Network Infrastructure with the New Stratix 5200 Managed Switch by Rockwell Automation
The new Stratix® 5200 Managed Switch by Rockwell Automation™ simplifies the ordering process while generating adaptability through various speed and design options. Designed to replace the Stratix 5700, this cutting-edge switch is available now for pre-order, with an expected release date in late Q2 2023.
Unveiled during Automation Fair 2022, the Stratix 5200 offers a modernization and migration path for businesses looking to upgrade their network infrastructure. The switch features a fixed (non-modular) design and is available in 6, 10, and 20 port variations, supporting the new Cisco® IOS-XE operating system and offering a Layer 2 managed switch in either Base or Full firmware variants. These switches also feature Web UI enhancements, which help improve performance through troubleshooting, disaster recovery features, and customizable dashboards.
- DLR (Device Level Ring) support on select hardware
- PRP (Parallel Redundancy Protocol) support on select hardware
- QoS (Quality of Service) support
- NAT (Network Address Translation) on select hardware
- IEC 62443-4-2 cybersecurity certification on full switch hardware
- Web UI enhancements help improve performance through troubleshooting, disaster recovery features, and customizable dashboards.
Ease of Migration from 5700 to 5200
- A migration guide to support the modernization process from the Stratix 5700 to the Stratix 5200
- New AOP (Add-on Profiles) in Studio 5000
- New HMI faceplates to continue their Premier Integration support
To discuss pre-orders or possible modernization strategies, customers are encouraged to reach out to their local Account Manager or one of our Automation Specialists.
Business Development Manager - Process, Software, Network Security
ISA/IEC 62443 Cybersecurity Expert